colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.31.2010

colourQ challenge #34 ~ Winner Crowned...


We had an amazing group of artists this week (43 - YAY!), and once again it was a tough call! Thank you all SO MUCH for playing along with us! I know that this week's winner is going to be jumping up & down... and she should! Her super cute card was a favorite among our design team.... so please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen...



Here are are the exceptional projects that also caught our eye - this week's colourQ courtiers:



You can click on the thumbnails to visit their blogs & see the whole card, and all the specifics - and hey, while you there leave some love! We have a super fun challenge for you tomorrow - you'll definitely want to play along!

See you then...



7 Comentários:

Majo said...

Congrats Jeannie to a beautiful take on the challenge!

Majo

me said...

Thanks for picking my card. I am honored :) Congratulations ladies :)

Angeline

Lori Rider said...

Congrats Jeannie - love your card! Thanks so much for making me a courtier this week - all the picks are just fabulous!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohmygosh!!!! So excited!!!!

Thank you to the Design Team for picking me this week!! And what makes it even more special is that you picked two of my favorite crafting friends as Courtiers too!! So FABULOUS!!!!

Rosemary said...

Congrats to Jeannie! Wonderful card! Thanks for picking my card as a Courtier! Congrats to all the other Courtiers!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies for making me a courtier this week! I am honored!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO