colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.29.2010

colourQ challenge #39...


Welcome to the colourQ Challenge number 39 - can you believe it's been 39 weeks? That's so crazy! Since it's the week of the 4th, I thought it would be appropriate to play with red & blue this week, and as usual - not just ANY red & blue would do! I found this super cute pin cushion over at Etsy in warmnfuzzies' shop, it's SO ADORABLE!!!

So here is my take...


I have the pleasure of introducing a new DT member this morning as well! Sylvia has been chosen colourQueen a couple times here, and her work is not only SUPERB, but also extremely creative. I first encountered her on another challenge and was in awe over the card she'd made! So here's Sylvia first challenge with us - I'm SO HAPPY she's a part of the Royal Court...

Sylvia


And as always, our Royal Court DT has created some FABULOUS MASTERPIECES for you today...

LeAnne

Renée

Samantha

Kari




SO HERE'S YOUR INVITE TO CELEBRATE THE 4th of JULY WITH US!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, July4th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

Guest designers will resume next week, since I didn't want to steal any of Sylvia's thunder - lol! If you have previously been a colourQueen & haven't had the chance to email your email address, please do! That will make it easier for me to reach you & hopefully my emails won't end up in your SPAM!

Hope you get a chance to play along this week!





6 Comentários:

Betty Benton said...

I never cease to be amazed at the wonderful (and colorful) inspiration pieces you come up with each week! Love your card and those of the DT. Will definitely be playong!

me said...

I totally in LOVE with this colour combo, thanks Arielle for choosing this colour combo and make all things happen by organizing the challenge each week. Also with all the DT faithfully submiting their design each week and I am so glad that Sylvia get to join the DT {smile}

Angeline

Rochelle said...

Arielle I LOVE your card this week! Love the layered colors and stars!! I soo wanted to case it and submit it for this challenge, but figured that wouldn't be such a good idea! lol :) The design teams cards are great too!! What a talented group of ladies!

Katt Adams said...

Love the patriotic color scheme with the burgundy thrown in! yummy!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun... great to see you add a little extra to the red/white/blue.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I look forward so much each week to see the colors that have been picked. What a great challenge. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO