colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.26.2011

colourQ challenge #94 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Slight Blogger upload issues prevented me from posting last night & the winner's post wouldn't be any fun without pics would it?!?

Thank you all so much for playing along, I saw a Halloween card or two and I think my colors may have scared some players off - LOL! But those of you who accepted the challenge really knocked it outta the park!!! WOOHOO!

We loved the sweet and simple design of this week's winner! Please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen....


Here was the palette, as if you could forget...


And a big congrats to our colourQ Courtiers!!!



I also wanted to give a shout out to Tanna and Tracy - awesome layouts ladies!!! YOU ROCK!!!

See you back in a few with today's challenge!!!

3 Comentários:

kissinia said...

Many thanks for mentioning my work. I am delighted! Can'y wait for a new colourQ challenge! Coongrats to all! Well done, ladies!

Brandi said...

Thanks so much ladies for the queen title this week. You guys made my morning!!! This was a fabulous challenge, as they all are. Definitely my favorite challenge site by far!

Robin said...

So super excited to see my card up with all the other fab entries!!
Cheers, Robin

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO