colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.29.2012

colourQ challenge #138 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We did - we had a fish fry yesterday with family and played dominoes. Thank you all so much for playing this past week - as usual the entries were ALL exceptional! It's so cool each week to see so many talented people play with us!

Even with the holiday, we managed to narrow down the votes! Please help us give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for her gorgeous, delicate card......



And a big congrats also to the amazing gallery of colourQ Courtiers!!!

  
  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the links to visit the artists' blogs! I could have added another couple dozen to the gallery for sure!


Back in a few with the new challenge!

12 Comentários:

Lynn said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card at a Courtier...loved, loved, loved these colors!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Michelle! Your card is a beauty as are all the courtiers as well!! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Heather said...

Thanks for choosing me as Courtier! Congrats to Michelle! These were great colors. I loved how they came together!!

Michelle said...

Thank-you, thank-you for choosing me as Colour Queen this week! So exciting! And congratulations to all the Courtiers! The colours were beautiful to work with and there were so many gorgeous creations in the gallery this week!

Leslie Hanna said...

Thanks for choosing me as a Courtier! What a great bunch of cards this week!

Lyndal said...

So many GORGEOUS cards again - Huge congrats to all :) Thank you for picking mine too!

Marisa said...

Great choice for the winner - love the card. Thanks for the Courtier nod :) Great colour combo!

Sam said...

Thanks so much for a fun challenge, and for the Courtier pick too.
:-)

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm thrilled to bits to be a courtier this week! Thanks for picking my card and congratulations to all the other courtiers and to colour queen Michelle!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Michelle. That card is beautiful And thank you to the ColourQ ladies for nominating me as a Courteir. This was my first time participating in the challenge. I'm just tickled pink.

Love this site. Not only are the color combinations inspiring, but all of the beautiful cards posted here are just a dream.

Jo said...

Congratulations Michelle, your card was absolutely gorgeous. Thanks too for chosing my card as a Courtier this week. Great colours to work with and I can't wait to get started on this week's colours.

Beverley said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a Courtier it was a lovely surprise! Made my day xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO