colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.05.2012

colourQ challenge #139 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Last week was SO awesome! Thank you all for playing! Today's going to be busy, so I'll get right to it!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for her delightful tag card (love that bow!)....



And also give a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQ Courtiers... so amazing! I promise we could have easily picked a dozen more!!!

  
  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the links to visit the artists' blogs! I could have added another couple dozen to the gallery for sure!

Back in a few with the new challenge!

6 Comentários:

Marisa said...

I loved Mona's project as well - good choice! Thanks for the shout out this week :)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous cards...thanks so much for choosing mine as a Courtier...love, love, love your challenge!

Jeni Glee said...

OMG...is that my card up there with all that beauty? Thank you so much!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my! Thanks for choosing my card along with all the other beautiful samples! Congrats to all! Thanks for all the inspiration and fun challenge to play with!

Ellen said...

Yay - picked as a courtier. How fun! :)

Unknown said...

เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาสนุก pgslot เครดิตฟรี โบนัส100 เล่นง่ายได้จริงไม่มีโกง เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์
https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO