colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.26.2012

colourQ challenge #142 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Sorry to be late posting, but we had a wild day yesterday! My baby brother (32) and his wife had their first child yesterday - WOOHOO! We all got to the hospital around 2, and after a loooong day, she had baby Miller at 2:30 am!!! I stayed until 10ish, but by then was WAY behind with everything! You know how that is! (And I won't even go into my having pink-eye again and both the kids being sick - LOL) (If you're one of my FB friends, you can see a baby pic there!) 

Thank you all so much for playing last week - the entries were amazing!!! (As usual!) We've picked a winner.... please help us give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen....



And here are the fabulous entries that make up this week's colourQ Courtiers!!!

   
   
   

As usual, they are in no particular order, and you can click on them to visit the artist's blog!!!

Back in a few with some awesome new colors!

7 Comentários:

Jennie said...

Audreys card is amazing!!! I am in awe of its awesomeness :D

Deborah Frings said...

Love the hexagons on the winning design. So many lovely cards here - well done ladies.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

sarahstone said...

That is a beautiful Card, Audrey! I'm honored to be picked as one of the courtiers!

Sarah

Audrey said...

Thank you so much for picking my card! I am so excited! So many beautiful entries... congrats to all of the Courtiers! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Audrey congratulations, I loved your card the moment I saw it. Thank you for choosing me as Courtier and congrats to all of this weeks other Courtiers.

Michelle said...

Congrats Audrey, so well desserved!!! Congrats to all us Coutiers! Thanks!!!

Beverley said...

Congrats Audrey! Thank you for picking my card as a Courtier! Hugs Bev x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO