colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.10.2012

colourQ challenge #144 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Thank you all so much for playing this week - I really enjoyed visiting all your spectacular blogs and seeing your gorgeous projects up close! I am thrilled that we have so many talented ladies playing with us each week! It makes our job of voting so difficult!

Speaking of voting - the votes are all in! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for this exquisite, flutter~y card....



And this week's colourQ Courtiers are quite inspiring, too!

  
  
  

Thank you all again, and as always, the courtiers are in no particular order. I hope you go visit them by clicking on the thumbnails above, and leave them some love!

See you back here in a few for some AWESOME new colors!

4 Comentários:

Piali said...

OMG!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much!! You all totally made my day!!!

N@ Ali said...

thrilled to be a courtier, thank you ; )

Darnell said...

This hot flash moment is one I welcome! Thank you for naming me one of the Courtiers!!

Beverley said...

Thank you SO much for naming me as a Courtier! BIG Smiles here!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO