colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.05.2013

colourQ challenge #168 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello colourQer's!!! Hope you've had a wonderful week! I am playing some catch-up, SERIOUS catch-up! It may take me a little while, so if you're looking for today's colors, you can check out the DT's blogs OR the colourQ FB page! I'll have today's post and linky up in a bit!

Now for the important part of this post.... help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen, for this gorgeous layout...


And a BIG CONGRATS to the colourQ Courtiers... for all this beautiful inspiration!!!

  
  
  

You can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs! Thanks so much to all you ladies who played along!!!

Hugs,

2 Comentários:

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, I just saw this! You totally made my day, thank you so much!

Geri said...

Thanks for the Courtier shout out Ariel! I hope you are enjoying your time as a new STAM! Treasure these days - they grow up waaaay too fast :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO