colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.05.2013

colourQ challenge #172 ~ Winner Crowned...


I think this is one of my favorite color combos - EVER! And you gals ROCKED IT!!! Thanks so much to all of you who played along! It was a tough vote this week, but please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen, for this outrageously gorgeous card....



And here's the awe-inspiring gallery from the Courtiers....

  
  
  

You can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs! Thanks again,so much, to all you ladies who played along!!!

Hugs,

2 Comentários:

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow!!! I am so honored!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card out of all of the amazing entries! I am seriously thrilled!!

Gayatri said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a courtier. COngrats to the Queen and rest of my co-courtiers:)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO