colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.17.2013

colourQ challenge #218 ~ Winner Crowned...

Happy Tuesday!!! I have some WINNERS!!! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with challenge #218

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this gorgeous card... love the layout and every little detail is perfect!



And look at this beautiful gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Alycia said...

Thank you so much for "courting" my card! :) Beautiful job, everyone!

Lynn Put said...

Congrats to Cindy and the rest of the court! Thank you for choosing my snowman card to highlight!

Cindy Major said...

Oh, wow!!! ColourQ is my favorite stamping challenge so I am psyched that my creation was selected for the latest challenge. Thank you bunches - you made my day! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO