colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.18.2014

colourQ challenge #227 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY!!! I'm here with some winners for challenge #227! I absolutely loved seeing all the interpretations for this one - so gorgeous!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love how simply beautiful this card is....



And look at this amazing gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! (Trust me when I say there could have been many more!)

  
  
  


As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with the new challenge!!!

4 Comentários:

Mynn xx said...

EEK!!! Well, week made! :) I am totally motivated to go and create something now! THANK YOU! And congrats to the other gals, amazing work from you all!!! :) Mynn xx

Sue said...

Thank you so much, so exciting! Congrats to Mynn and all the other Courtiers. Hugs, Sue xx

Deepti said...

Congratulations Mynn !! and all the winners :) thank you so much for picking my card

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks so much for the honorable mention!! Lovely work by all DT and entries, Just WOW, I could not pick, too hard!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO