colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.06.2014

colourQ challenge #237 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! How's your week been? Maisie is sick, so it's been hard to do things one handed - LOL! I have the winners for challenge #237! WOW - you gals did a FAB job with these colors!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Love the sequins and the papers - so gorgeous!




And just look at this delightful gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  














As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back soon...

1 Comentário:

Michelle said...

Oh my, thank you so much for top honors!!! Congrats to all the winners! Hope Maisie is feeling better!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO