colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.09.2014

colourQ challenge #268 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello, lots of winners' posts today and I am back with winners for challenge #268! WOW - this was a fantastic gallery of entries - THANK YOU for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is such a wonderful design - her stamping is fabulous...



And a BIG CONGRATS to these lovely colourQ Courtiers... they are terrific!

  
  


I'll be back soon...
As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

1 Comentário:

Maura said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks so much for choosing my card - I had a great time making a card that was very different from most of my cards. Congrats to the other winners also, and thanks for such great challenges every week! I look forward to them.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO