colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.04.2015

colourQ challenge #300 ~ Winners Crowned!!!

Hello! I have winners of our 300th sketch!!! WOOHOO - so may gorgeous entries!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for playing!

Well, believe it or not, we had a 3-way tie! All three are so very gorgeous! So since we couldn't agree on just one...

I am extending an invite to the colourQ Royal Court to ALL THREE LADIES....


 
 

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers...what an amazing gallery!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge...

6 Comentários:

Maura said...

Thanks for the shout- out and the great colors every week!

Michelle said...

Wow! Thank you so much Arielle! Congrats to all!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you for the notice x

Kara said...

Thank you so much! I love playing with the colourq!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies! I wonder if I could trouble Joyce to tell me who makes the birthday die used...LOVE IT! Congratulations to you all...

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO