colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.10.2015

colourQ challenge #314 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! I am here with winners for challenge #314! Thank you for playing! The entry gallery is awesome!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! LOVE the clean and simple look - so smart & chic!


   


And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers.... so delightful and fun!!!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...




3 Comentários:

Mimi said...

Wow, crafters came up with the coolest designs for this color challenge... I am humbled and honored :)

Monika Reeck said...

wooww I am so happy that you like my card
thanks for choosing my card you make my day
hugs
Monika

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty cards! Thank you so much for featuring my card! I'm so honored and thrilled! Thanks for all the weekly inspiration and for hosting such a fun colour challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO